MORE LATEST MOVIES:
20/07/2022 Introducing: dedolight Lightstream Table Top
Cinematographer Dedo Weigert demonstrates the dedolight Lightstream Table Top system, showing the individual pieces which makes up the system and how these work together. This range of tools is originally conceived to serve the traditional table top tasks, with an added variety of effects and efficiency, enhancing the creative approach, tremendously. In its basic configuration, the dedolight Lightstream Table Top system consists of 2 × 8 Watt Ledzilla focusing lights, which can be bi-colour lights. These lights can be fitted with the parallel beam intensifiers to co-operate with a ric...
04/07/2022 Latest from dedolight: DTN Neo, Neo Color, Prolycht collaboration
Recorded at Cine Expo Europe in Munich, July 1 2022, this piece shows the latest developments from dedolight with the NEO family and Prolycht collaboration. Presented by Raffael Pollak, lighting designer at dedolight in Munich, we see the latest products and results which can be achieved. Also featured is dedolight optics on the Prolycht Orion 300 FS and Orion 675 FS lights.
26/06/2022 Overview of the dedolight NEO family
This short video provides an overview of the dedolight NEO family. The dedolight NEO ballasts represent the next generation of dedolight technology, and will improve light control, dimming, and usability of LED lights across the dedolight range. We also see dedolight NEO color - the result of technological cooperation between Dedo Weigert Film and Prolycht. dedolight NEO color features six colour management guaranteeing accurate skin tone reproduction for variable CCTs and also the magic of varying the gamut of a white point. These are latest tools coming to market from dedolight and the N...
14/06/2022 A portrait of Dedo: photographer Paul Kohn
Behind the scenes showing photographer Paul Kohn at work, photographing Dedo Weigert, at Screencraft studios in Munich. Here we see Paul’s unique style and how he controls the light, using dedolight in combination with dedolight Lightstream, Efflect, and a table standing vertical to create a unique and perfect background. We see the setup, we see the result, and hear Dedo’s words throughout the photographic session. Thanks to Paul Kohn for making this short film possible, and showing his way of working. Paul Kohn is a Belgium based photographer. Check out more from Paul at: ht...
01/06/2022 dedolight DTneoC ballast with DLED7C
Dedo Weigert Film are excited to introduce the color addition to their dedolight neo precision lighting instruments with the new dedolight neo color. dedolight neo color is the result of technological cooperation between Dedo Weigert Film and Prolycht. It features the superior six colour management engineered by Dr. Anqing Liu in his Hyperlight Engine. The red, green, blue, amber, cyan, and lime engine gives you the widest possible color gamut available today. This means we can Dedo Weigert Film GmbH guarantee accurate skin tone reproduction for variable CCTs and also the magic of varying the...
26/05/2022 dedolight DT-Neo family
Raffael Pollak, lighting designer at dedolight, runs through the new dedolight DT-Neo ballast and how this interfaces with the latest range of dedolight light heads. Now one universal ballast will drive all 34 of the latest dedolight LED lights from 20-90 watts, whether they are monocolor, bi-color, infrared or ultraviolet. The dedolight neo ballast represents the next generation of dedolight technology, and will improve light control, dimming, and usability of LED lights across the dedolight range. This is an important step forward and brings absolutely smooth dimming from 0.1% to ful...
20/05/2022 Introducing the Prolycht Orion 675FS
The Orion 675 FS utilizes the industry-leading 6-colour LED Hyperlight Colour engine mixing Red,Green,Blue,Amber,Cyan and Lime to create a wider colour gamut with excellent fidelity. Skin tones reproduction is super accurate and pleasing, with unprecedented flexibility in spectrum matching. The RGBACL Hyperlight Colour engine surpasses traditional RGBW or RGBWW technology. Maximum power, maximum colour. That’s precisely what the new Prolycht Orion 675 FS LED full spectrum spotlight delivers in a single robust fixture that is built for Film and TV professionals. The Orion 675 FS has been...
- 9th July 2022 - dedolight NEO COLOR: collaboration with Prolycht
- 5th June 2022 - DEDOLIGHT NEO: THE ULTIMATE IN SMOOTH DIMMING AND LIGHT CONTROL
- 2nd June 2022 - DTneoC ballast and DLED7C light head
- 24th May 2022 - Pre-order the Prolycht Orion 675FS by June 1 2022 to receive a 20% discount
- 15th May 2022 - dedolight at Cabsat, Dubai May 17-20
- 18th February 2022 - The magic of dedolight Lightstream
- 7th January 2022 - dedolight Lightstream: at the forefront of power efficiency and low power consumption
- 23rd October 2021 - dedolight Lightstream PB70: Virtual Light Source
- 22nd August 2021 - 6 part special: dedolight Optical Achievements
- 30th June 2021 - dedolight lights up the 93rd Academy Awards ceremony at the BFI on London's Southbank
TEASERS & PROMOS:
- 22 Jul 2022 - Lightstream Table Top: Lighting from Infinity
- 22 Jul 2022 - Introducing dedolight Lightstream Table Top
- 5 Jul 2022 - dedolight Prolycht collaboration
- 5 Jul 2022 - DTN NEO & NEO COLOR
- 19 Jun 2022 - A PORTRAIT OF DEDO (short 1 minute version)
- 31 May 2022 - dedolight DT-Neo family: ballast and light head
- 26 May 2022 - Prolycht Orion 675FS and dedolight attachments
- 17 Jan 2022 - The dedolight Parallel Beam Intensifier Promo 3
- 17 Jan 2022 - The dedolight Parallel Beam Intensifier Promo 2
- 17 Jan 2022 - The dedolight Parallel Beam Intensifier Promo 1
- 12 Jan 2022 - Paul Kohn photographer - Promo 3
- 12 Jan 2022 - Paul Kohn photographer - Promo 2
- 27 Jul 2022 - Dungeons & Dragons Tower of light: exploring natural reflections
- 20 Jul 2022 - Introducing: dedolight Lightstream Table Top
- 4 Jul 2022 - Latest from dedolight: DTN Neo, Neo Color, Prolycht collaboration
- 26 Jun 2022 - Overview of the dedolight NEO family
- 14 Jun 2022 - A portrait of Dedo: photographer Paul Kohn
- 1 Jun 2022 - dedolight DTneoC ballast with DLED7C
- 26 May 2022 - dedolight DT-Neo family
- 20 May 2022 - Introducing the Prolycht Orion 675FS
- 15 May 2022 - dedolight neo: the ultimate in smooth dimming and light control
- 1 May 2022 - The Wayward Light
- 10 Apr 2022 - Introducing: the dedolight Asymmetric Ceiling Light
- 27 Mar 2022 - Roy H. Wagner: Cinematographer