Raffael Pollak, lighting designer at dedolight, runs through the new dedolight DT-Neo ballast and how this interfaces with the latest range of dedolight light heads.
Now one universal ballast will drive all 34 of the latest dedolight LED lights from 20-90 watts, whether they are monocolor, bi-color, infrared or ultraviolet.
The dedolight neo ballast represents the next generation of dedolight technology, and will improve light control, dimming, and usability of LED lights across the dedolight range.
This is an important step forward and brings absolutely smooth dimming from 0.1% to full power.
- The DTN will auto-sense the connected light head and automatically adjust the electronic settings and display
- Interchangeable attachments allow battery or AC operation
- Accessories for mounting can be attached through the extrusion profile rail
- The DTN features a simple intuitive menu via OLED display
- The DTN features a flicker free mode. And also a high speed flicker free mode up to fifty thousand frames per second
- Deep smooth manual dimming down to 0.1%
- DMX – always on-board
- Perfect 8-bit or advanced DMX control to RDM. 16-bit, smooth or linear, firmware upgradability
- optional CRMX and bluetooth control (DTN+)