The TECPRO LITEFLEX is one of the most useful lights on the market for the single camera person or anyone who needs portable lighting.
• High output
• Low power consumption
• Incredibly light and portable
• Bicolor – daylight or tungsten at the turn of a knob
• Runs on Sony BPU batteries or V-lock batteries with adapter
• Detachable power stick which enables the LITEFLEX to be mounted to any flat surface
• Can easily be angled down when fitted to a light stand – many lights cannot do this
• Can be bent to the appropriate shape you need – you can effectively create a tube of light
With a variable color temperature of 3200K (tungsten) to 5600K (daylight), the TECPRO Liteflex Bicolor flexible LED Panel is a durable, rugged LED panel, that is equipped with a Velcro surface, so it can be attached to almost any surface. It comes with a Power-Stick, which can be powered by a 14.4V battery or via 12-20V DC, and which contains the controls for dimming and color temperature.
- 2 soft boxes are available for the LITEFLEX:
- A grid is also available for each of the soft boxes
- Adapter for V-lock batteries
Overall, this is an incredibly useful and easy to use light with a good range of accessories. The LITEFLEX provides light at a moments notice, with good output and excellent color rendition. It is easy to use on a stand or hand-held. The LITEFLEX is powered by small Sony BPU batteries; for extended power, V-lock batteries can be attached with optional adapter. Optional soft boxes, in 2 sizes, and grids for the soft boxes, are available.